Trainer Profile – Kyle Rourke
I believe in walking the talk and leading by example. Here are some of the skills and goals I have achieved in the last 20 years. I will draw from this experience and knowledge to help you achieve your best.
Marines: highest rank Corporal: 300 perfect score on the Marine Corps Fitness Test; two Good Conduct Medals and Expert Marksman.
Army: Sergeant: 300 perfect score on the Army Physical Fitness Test; 101st Airborne Non Commissioned Officer Academy Certificate of Achievement, earning the highest fitness score in class; 101st Pre-Ranger Certificate of Training; 25th Infantry Air Assault School Graduate; two Army Achievement Medals, Army Good Conduct Medal and Expert Marksman.
• NASM Certified Personal Trainer
• NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
• NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist and Sports Fitness Specialist
• International Kettlebell and Fitness Federation Certified Kettlebell Trainer
• Russian Kettlebell Challenge Certified Instructor
• Circular Strength Training Certified Instructor
• TRX Certified Instructor
Martial Arts Experience
Martial Arts: Brazilian Jui Jitsu Purple Belt; Roger Machado and current student, Hapkido Grandmaster Kwon Black Belt; Commando Krav Maga Level Two Instructor; two years Ashihihara Karate, and current student at the Inasanto Academy. Competition: 3 gold medals and one silver as a white belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and silver medal winner as a blue belt at the 2009 Nationals.